Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, October 9, 2009

1st 3 days of PMR

1st Day- BM1 and BM2= Difficult!
Don't understand why many of them said itz okay. Chris got tips from I-dunno-where so she thought itz quite ok; Raqib also said he managed to do. In the afternoon, Chris SMS me the answers for BM1. So fast?!! She said her friend from other state sent the answers to her. I can't resist so I marked my paper. And I got at least 13 wrong! Momo scolded me for marking the paper and told me to forget 'bout it, better concentrate more in Science.

2nd Day- We had to sit for 4 papers today! BI1 and BI2 were ok for me. Luckily Licia asked me 'bout the format of article for paper2. Then only I read the format again. Just hope that I didn't write the format wrongly. Science1 was quite ok. Char keoy TEOw told me that he changed his answers from right to wrong. 2 of the questions! But, Science2 was terrible! I mean, rather difficult. Especially for question6, 'bout pollination. If I'm not mistaken, we didn't learn 'bout the ways to increase the cross pollinatin and etc. At least not in school. MH called me name sooooo loud that I think the whole school heard him just to tell me that he'll cry if he don't get an A for Science. As we all know that he's a 'freak scientist' since Form1. Instead of comforting him that he'll get A, I looked back and saw Licia coming towards us so I told her what MH told me. She just grabbed him and sccuried away. They're so cute! Raqib asked me how was the paper2, I scared him by saying my rate for the paper2 was 2/10. He was like," What?!!" Hahaz~ Actually my rate's 3.75/5 la~ Hahaz.

3rd Day- I'm still wondering why we just had to sit for 1paper. But Geog's quite ok for me. JE even finished it by 10mins! I can't say itz easy. 'Cause I learned that if I say itz easy, I'll not get an A. FOR SURE!

Many people's confident that I'll get 8As but too bad I'm not confident with myself. Actually, I can say that I CAN'T be confident. Maybe I scare that I'll be dissapointed even more than my hopes. And my new handphone depends on my results. If I really score, I want to get my handphone free by just showing my slip to my uncle who opens a handphone shop. Well, if he really can't give me free(Mum said that he's quite 'kedekut'.), at least I can buy the handphone for half price maybe. Hehe~

4 more papers to go! For the Islams, only 3 more papers. Too bad we have to stay till 3.10p.m then only we can open the champagne(which we don't have) and shout Hooray. Gambate!

No comments: