I went to Genting 2days before but we stayed in Awana. So, we went up to Genting yesterday and I thought it was going to be a fun. But it turns out to be a little bit disappoinment. First, the skyway service's not available. For maintenance. So, we went to another place to take the skyway. Who knew that we'd to wait for 1 hour for the skyway. Damn!
So, we went to uphill by car. Itz faster than waiting for the damn skyway 'cause we only used less than half an hour to reach there.
That's not what I'm going to say.
During my 1st stay in Awana, everything's ok. But I dunno why I felt very cold suddenly during yesterday midnight. And I'd stomach-ache before. Maybe it's because of the fried rice that I ate. So I didn't sleep well and I didn't tell Mum 'bout it. Then I fell asleep till around 4 something to find myself shivering of cold. I wrapped myself with the blanket and put on Dad's thick sweater but it seemed doesn't works. Luckily Mum woke up and I told her that I was 'fat-lang'(Cantonese). She gave me some warm water and I felt hot after a few minutes. So, I put away my socks and Dad's sweater. I thought I'll be ok.
But who knew that I felt cold again at 7something. This time was even worse. I started to feel dizzy. Mum decided to check-out early so that I can see the doctor as soon as possible and let me rest at home.
My my my... As I wanted to brush my teeth, I felt so dizzy that I can't stand straight. Luckily I didn't break the glass that I was holding. Aaarrrggghhh.
I can't have fever because I scare that FITS'll attack me. You see, I'd fits when I was small and my eyes rolled up and wouldn't move That scared my parents. If you don't know what's fits, in Malay we call it'sawan'. If you still don't understand, I might as well define it as 'a high fever that can lead to death'. Thatz why I can't be sick.
And Thank God that I still have the chance to sit here and type my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment