Well, I felt better after going to McD with the rest. At least we had some laughter together and, well, the 8As students( Auni& Aisyah) didn't belanja us. And after our lunch, they, except Auni, Siti & Nani, wanna go to One-Utama to watch Avatar tumpang Aisyah's parents' car. Of course I wanna go, but 1st, I don't have enough money. I only brought RM10 for lunch. They wanted me to go, so I said unless they(one of them) belanja me then only I can go ma. Aisyah said:"O~K~ laaaaaa~ I belanja laaaa~" But the 2nd problem occured: Mu mum doesn't allow me!!!! 'Cause need to go to church at night and it's a bit rush when I come back. So, NO. Sigh. =(
And I can't help it. I cried when I reached home and I felt better. Especially when my friends gave me some opinions and advices in my FaceBook and blog. Duh~ Itz not the end of the world right? Anyway, it's just B.M. Many said, what is the use of B.M after we graduated? Unless you wanna go to local university la. Sigh. You know what? I keep thinking that my stomach pain in the morning is like a bad sign. And , well, yeah.
And it's alright. I still can go to f4, I still can get my dream hp, I still can do many things without B.M. And it's so pity that SC and Maths will be in B.M soon. Hello? What's the use? Sigh. When I walked with HazeRain yesterday, he kept asking people how many As they got? Some said 5 or more, a guy said 1A. HazeRain still said good la~ That time I was like... Good? Only AN A!!! Well, to me is definitely not good. But on a second thought, at least they have an A. At least they didn't fail. Right? It's really alright. No big deal~ So Chill!!!
What surprised me is that my reaction when I knew that I missed the class photo again is bigger!!!!! That time I immediately broke down. This time, I still can hold it till I'm home. Well, it's weird right? THAT, it's what that surprised me. Hahaz~
2 comments:
Jazz....
i said it is ok bcoz.....
for their standard, it is good...
most of the people i asked, i know what is their grade most of the time....
so, good for them lah.
takkan nak cakap, WALAO!!! 1A only? you stupid! < nice ah? =.=
Walao!! 1st time gv comment to my blog lea!!! Congrates, Mr.Haze!!
And ya la, I know la. Thatz why I gt wrote 'on a second thought' maa~~ And I dunno them maa. Blehh~~
Post a Comment