Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, December 18, 2009

Ooops.

Guess who I met in Wong Keong today?

PN. HO!!!!

Ha! Just greet her and make sure that the PMR results'll be coming out on the 24th. She also said that the government gave Selangor 2.4 million (RM, I assume.) for the new chairs & tables. Kelantan should be the one who get it 'cause they got the best results for UPSR and dunno why they rejected it. Then, Penang also rejected the offer. So, the government gave to Selangor. That's why they have to work '24 hours' and bla bla bla.

Oh, and Hi!!!

The results'll be coming out on the 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just came down from upstairs and was sitting on my piano bench(a.k.a my favourite spot), then Mum told me that the results'll be coming put on the 24th & I screamed like crazy before calling Auni to tell her but she said.." I knew already, my mum told me."

And I was like.. 'Oh."
=.="

So, see you all on the 24th!
Anyway, wanna go to McD after taking the results???

And Momo, don't be so scare of me la. :P

No comments: