Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, June 6, 2010

What's It Like, To Be In College?

Hmm.. I've been thinking 'bout this since.. Last month? I saw those seniors leaving our school, and every year there'll be new batch of seniors studying at different colleges or universities or maybe even form6.

There seem many interesting things happening, though you might need to have sleepless nights for assignments and so on. But is it fun? Or stressful? Well, I'll know by a year and a half. Yes!!! My secondary school life will be expired a year and a half later! And I'm anxious for it, indeed.

Maybe I'll miss my life now by that time, as we all miss our primary school life after we go to secondary school. But it's gotta be like that, 'cause it's a life cycle. We were born, we grow up, we study in kindergarten, primary, secondary and next to university, then we fall in love, get marry, have children, sick, and die.

I'll have to wait, but I know that as time passes by, I'll miss the times, that I don't face any major problems. And I'll be scare, 'cause I'll never know when my life ends.

But by then, let's just smile and goes on our life, no matter what happens 'cause God, will be for us forever and always.

Cheers. =)

No comments: