Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Aubrey Suwito & Friends' Christmas Concert

Venue : DUMC
Date: 20.08.2010
Time : 8:45 p.m

*For your info, it's opened to public, regardless you're which race or religion. And 8tv cast came to record it for Xmas day. *

We went there with my uncle and my cousin. But when we arrived, it was a shock! 'Cause it was soooooo crowded!! I'd never seen the church so crowded before! Not even during the 180 Musical! My cousin and I could hardly walk from here to there.

When the main door was finally opened for the public, the entrance to the upstairs gallery opened too and everyone who was waiting to sit upstairs went up. The problem was, when we were upstairs, the ushers looked blur and said that the entrance was hacked ( by one of the audiences I think.) 'cause they haven't receive any orders to ask the audiences to go up, not until the downstairs auditorium was full.

Fine. So we waited and waited till at last one of the ushers came with the keys and opened for us to go in. The first thing I saw was a grand piano on the stage!! Well, not that I haven't see a grand piano before ( To be exact, it's actually a BABY grand piano.) It's was just always, err, excited to see one. *grins*

When finally my cousin and I settled down, I saw HIM!!! The cute usher! He was just standing at the railway and I didn't notice him at first 'cause I was too busy with the places. Gosh! He's so cute! I just saw him thrice since after so many months I came to this church. 'Cause the auditorium is damn big and I usually sit on the upstairs gallery. When the concert started, he sat down. Just 2 rows down from my place. But after a while, another usher asked him to go to the emergency exit( which was way too far from his place). I'm not sure why, but I think it's because the audiences were way tooooo many and there're not enough places for the audiences to sit, unless the ushers gave up their place. ( In the end, there're still not enough places, so the late comers needed to either sit at the staircase or, well, stand. )

Pssst, I told my cousin 'bout him and without my knowledge, she used my phone to take pictures of him. And I think he knew. When the concert started, he looked at the back a few times. Maybe he was wondering whether we were still taking pics of him. * wide-grins* I was busy looking at the stage ok. XD

Argh. He was so far. And he was standing alone. Too bad.

By the way, the concert was a blast! I love the way the musicians rocked the music!!! It was way too fantastic! Especially the background music. At the end, almost all the audiences were standing and I'd to stand too. 'Cause they were blocking my view. Which was the perfect spot before they stood.

I heart my church. Voila. =)

No comments: