Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Calligraphy Competition

I was SOOOOOOOOOO exhausted yesterday by running here and there, walking here and there, rushing here and there etc. But for my beloved Chinese society, I'm happy though tired.

And Sabrina and I were so panic 'cause I misplaced her literature books. Thank God in the end I found the books.

Sorry Sabrina. My fault.

I really really (to the power of infinity) need to CHILL. Instead of feeling anxious 'bout something.

And today, we had a calligraphy competition. After I finished mine, I helped teacher out. And that included running.

I ran the 2nd time and felt like I was going to faint or whatsoever. And was feeling extremely sleepy after I went back to class.

That was when I knew that there was a serious fight. Between the Malays and Indians. Again. *grins*

It was very serious, according to my friends. Sigh.

And there was the fireworks for the ending of CNY. Damn loud man. Got headache instead.




Voila. =)

No comments: