Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, March 11, 2011

Before, During and After


This is what I realised before, during and after the exam. Test, to be exact for this term.
【Before 】

Didn't on9 for 4 days since Sunday. Surprisingly didn't miss FB. Haha. Till today. Did my revision, honestly saying, form5 syllabus are easier than form4. A bit.
【During 】

New rules : Teachers have to read the exam rules before the exam starts. After 2 days of listening, we almost can memorize the whole thing without looking at the paper.

Noises are the only thing that we can't stand during exam.

Etc: A teacher's h/p rang non-stop and we kept hearing the sound of bell when you walk into 7-11. Gosh. Can't she just put vibration or something? One of my classmates got so angry that he stood up and almost wanna explode. Haha. But he sabar in the end.

Etc2: Another teacher wore high heels to our class. Of course it's not wrong. But when she walked, the sound of her high heels made us felt kinda irritating. Another classmate of mine got so angry till he stomped his foot purposely without standing to tell the teacher that he was very annoying by the sound.

See?
【After 】
This's usually what my mum and I talked 'bout exam.


Type A-
M : So, how's your exam?
J : HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
M: Everytime I asked you, you also haiz. Next time I don't want to ask you already.


Type B-

M : So, how's your exam?
J : Quite ok.
M (very happy with the answer)
J: But did 1 or 2 silly mistakes.
M: See!
=.="
Type A occurred for Chinese and Physics. Superb hard la.

Type B occurred for Chemistry and Sejarah. Haha.

Guess what? I got a 100% today! For Maths! Huhu!

Voila. =)

No comments: