I think God wanna test my patience. 'Cause I'd been waiting for the whole day and night. Lol.
In the morning:
I didn't get my hair cut yesterday, and ended up waiting for almost an hour ++ today.
The hairdresser lied.
She said I only had to wait for one more person.
In the end, FOUR.
Sigh.
Got my haircut in the end. Mushroom haircut.
Argh.
At night:
Felt a mini lump in my left neck.
Went to the usual clinic. And voila! I'm the 8th patient.
Sigh. Went to few more clinics but they were either packed with patients also, or, closed.
In the end, went to BRP7 that area to look for clinic. Ha. And ended up with one that was still open, and with 0 patients.
The doc said my throat was badly infected and I'll be getting sorethroat anytime. Aww.
Saw Hiqmal's sis too. I didn't realised that the nurse who smiled at me was her.
Until I suspected something amiss. Lol.
When I wanna say hi after I confirmed with the other nurse, she was still inside the doc's room.
So, I just say hi in her FB.
Well, I think I'm starting to have mild fever now.
Aiyo. Get sick at the wrong time. Next week school reopens lea.
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment