Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, March 31, 2011

That's What You Get

When you let your heart win~ Whoa~

Haha. Paramore's song. =P

I stopped playing badminton since a year ago! 'Cause our PJ turned into Add Maths.

And so, I played yesterday, and, gosh. The feeling of holding the racket was just way too fantastic.

Played with Sabrina, and Hiqmal too, for a while. Immediately felt the tiredness during recess and I almost can't walk.

Seriously.

Guess what? My whole body aches this morning! Till now!!!

Gosh! My back pain just recovered few days ago and now, again!

Especially my right hand and both legs.

Ouch.

But, thank God that we don't have to walk up the stairs today 'cause there was a ceramah on Sej SPM. So we spent the whole day in the hall.

I yawned right after the ceramah started.

Oh don't worry. I sat at the last row. Won't get caught. =P

And we realised that we can feel tired with sitting. 'Cause apparently we can't move around.

By the way, the form4 Science classes are going to shrink by tomorrow. No more 4ST3.

Aww.

Anyway, tomorrow is April Fool's day. Whether this day exists or not, I still will get bully. By Hiqmal.

Stop giving me nightmares!

Voila. =)

No comments: