Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm Confused

I really am.

You like her, almost everyone knows.

But why do you still keep staring? I don't get it. Maybe you thought I didn't notice, but trust me, I know when people stare.

Do you realize that our friendship is getting awkward day by day? Since approximately 2 months.

Suddenly, it's not the friendship that we once had.

It's... weird. And awkward. I don't know how to describe that feeling.

If I catch you staring again, I might just go up to you and ask why. Again. The last time I asked it was during exams, remember? And you gave me a stupid answer.

Maybe tomorrow, next week, next month. Or maybe I won't.

But trust me, I will if I can't really stand it.

Don't let me have the chance to do so, I don't want our friendship to be more awkward than ever.


突然有点怀念 你边埋怨边为我折星星的样子

虽然嘴里总是不停的唠叨罗嗦的 可那认真的样子 我是不会忘记的

谢谢你成为第一位折星星给我的人 呵

No comments: