Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, July 18, 2011

S.M.I.L.E.

I forgot how to smile lately, basically because of my ulcer, and then because I'm starting the preparation for the Chinese Society Annual High Tea.

Yeap. My ulcer brought down my mood, very much I shall say. Don't feel like moving my mouth at all.


And I, or WE, gotta fuss (and probably argue) 'bout the dress code for the annual high tea. Gotta start planning, to make sure that everything will be ok that day.


My last year in school, unfortunately first year to be involved in this kind of event. But this time it'll be a big one, 'cause we'll hold it in BRP Club, unlike those years, where it was held just in the school hall.


Pressure. maybe? Sometimes will feel guilty over tiny arguments which I raised my voice, and yup, I'm not that ego ok, I apologised in the end.

Don't believe? Go ask them. A she and a he. =P


Remember to SMILE! =DDDD





No comments: