1st time ever, can't think of any title to write. So, untitled will be a nice one.
Lol. Lame.
Mood for today was quite ok, no idea why.
Totally different from yesterday.
And Alicia, sorry again for letting you worry. Gosh. I never know that my face when it's expressionless can make you worry. And I know it scares people away.
Happy Birthday (for the 4th time)! Love you to the max! Glad to have you as a friend even though we ain't that superb close. Have a blast!!
Sabrina told me, that when I'm angry, my face doesn't show any expression that is really angry. That's why people just like to kacau me, just to see my so-called funny expressions.
Gosh. I never realize that. I only know that I look fierce when I don't have any expressions.
今天发现他又望过来,啊,终于又忍无可忍了,就在他转身时我向他的方向喊了过去,问了一道已经问了2次的问题:
"喂!做么又看我?!!!!”
本来已转身的他又转回身来,带点似笑非笑的笑容喊道:
“PERASAN!谁要看你啊?!”
啧啧啧!我们的距离那么远,我向你的方向问,不代表我在问你啊!
不打自招!=P
唉,不管你了。问了三次同样的问题,之前两次因有你的朋友在场所以只是一直笑笑笑,笑个不停,也不懂有什么好笑的。这次你“孤身作战”,呵,给了我这么一个反应来。
放心啦,我不会再问了。
还有你,那天放学时,看到他和她一前一后地走回家,无意间望左时,看到你看着他们的眼神,我有点儿吓到了。你的表情,真的很惊讶。
我心想,大事不妙了。你刚刚回来学校,这次的发现肯定会让你又受打击的。
请你不要这样好吗?你的家人朋友都会很担心的。
啊,可惜你不会看华语。
真的,不要,这样下去。
行吗?
=(
No comments:
Post a Comment