Is one of my best hobby ever!!!
Yup! That's right. =D
I'll give you an example :
Suddenly one day, I had this kind of weird thinking, that if I love cafe so much, why don't I just earn more money and treat myself to cafes when I grow up instead of earning money to open one?
Then I told my mum this:
" Mum, I think I don't want to learn business anymore. After coming back from Hong Kong Disneyland, I'd decided to go there and be a tour guide there. If I'm bored with Hong Kong's, I'll go to Japan Disneyland, then to U.S.A Disneyland. =D"
I think she nearly fainted.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Then another time when we were discussing 'bout how my my bf-to-be looks like, I said:
"Who knows? Maybe I'll bring back a guy with green spikey hair, few pair of earrings and just a few tatoos. With my face on his back. =D"
Well, did my parents faint? I think so.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment