Oh yeah babe! Finally I watched this movie with Sabrina yesterday! And my Mum.. Ah, ha. Ha.
Was actually quite upset when we bought the tickets 'cause, owh, nevermind. I actually wanted my Dad to watch with us also, but we still have chance right?
Anyway, my parents left me alone to finish my lunch 'cause they wanna buy somethings and I haven't finish my lunch as I was as slow as.. usual, so I finished my lunch, just in time to have Sabrina arrived at where I was, we walked around 1st, to the Speedy CD shop then to Voir.
Sabrina tried on a high heel, when I looked at her, I said if she wanna wear that shoe out, don't go out with me. 'Cause I gotta hold my head high when I looked at her. ><
We actually forgot 'bout the time so when I asked what was the time, it was already 2:43pm! But thank God the movie haven't started yet, and oh, my Mum was already there.
Overall the movie was great, 'cause we got to see Taylor Lautner's fabulous abs, hahahaha!!!
Got one scene when the bad guy wanted something from Nathan (T.Lautner), he said if Nathan doesn't give to him, he'll kill all his neighbours and his friends, including his Facebook friends. Sabrina and I were like, "WTH! What's the link with Facebook!!"
Hahaha!
And the kissing scene? Whoa, they even did a close-up. You can imagine how I feel when I watched the scene, with my Mum beside me.
Ha. Ha.
Do I need to upload the pictures of them kissing in the train? Nah! Go find in Google by yourself. =D
Btw, it lasted for more than 5 seconds I think, and Sabrina thinks that's the scene where they cut it a lil bit, as what Calvin said.
Owh, well, Lily Collins is a pretty girl I shall say.
Enjoyed this movie, and this's the 1st time I watch a movie with Sabrina. Hope that there will be next time!
Voila. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment