Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Week Gone

Moral :> Ah, the nonsense subject. Christie even created the 37th nilai which is Ketabahan and the definition for it was definitely hilarious! xD Finally, no more memorising! O yeah!

Add Maths :> P1 was ok for me, but P2 was a disaster!! The log topic that I love the most gave me a headache to solve it!! TT And it turned out that many people think that P2 was ok for them but not P1. Ok, so now it's my problem or theirs? How come almost every time my opinion is so different from them? :|

Physics :> Grr, the subject which I didn't bother to concentrate in class even though I sat at the 1st table because I'd absolutely no idea what the teacher was trying to teach and most of the topics needed me to revise by myself only I understand.

Btw, I need to attend an interview to get the scholarship next month 'cause apparently they gave away too much application forms when there are only that amount of scholarships given away. Last year no interviews occur but this year, too many geniuses got 9As and above!!! I didn't even get 10As, 'cause I got 1 C+ for Chinese (Actually I got B- but they increase the standards already so yeah.... TT ), an E for Sivik and a Terlalu Hebat for PJK.

Great results right? *grin*

3 more subjects, and I'm outta here.

Voila. =)

No comments: