Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, December 9, 2011

Ah, Great

Ah, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

Waited till so tired already so I went to sleep.

Woke up, checked phone,

Missed call: (2) KDU

Isn't that great?

Aww.

I called back and the person-in-charge said gotta wait till next week.

Oh maaaaaan!

So, I was upset 'cause I gotta wait again.

45 minutes later, KDU called! Gosh!!! I'm not sure whether it was the principal himself who called 'cause the Head of Pre-U is a lady. And it was a lady who answer my 1st call to KDU.

And besides, it was after office hours and the only person who still stay in college should be....

Hmm. Maybe? Then I should be proud wei. Kaka.

Anyways, the 5 questions that I'd prepared all came out!!!! Whoa!!!

SPM tips also not that accurate as this wei! Thank God I was prepared!

Actually Mum wrote 3 ques for me to prepare, then when I was watching the Hong Kong drama, there was a scene 'bout interview for the Immigration Department, then a ques struck me. The officer asked the person why she wants to work in this department?

So, maybe they will also ask something like:

Why you choose Ausmat?

OR

Why you choose KDU?

And yes, these 2 ques did come out from the man's mouth.

Imagine what will I say if I didn't prepare.

Btw, thank God my caller ringtone is Avril Lavigne's Smile. Got that for RM 1 sale through Maxis. No more free caller ringtone. Owh, too bad. And I actually wanna delete it last month but I gotta log in the website to cancel it instead of straight away using my phone. That's why I still have it.

Ok, back to my point.

2 missed calls right? As I said earlier. I mean, thank God I put a song like this.

Imagine what will the lady react if I put something like Avril Lavigne's What The Hell?

All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...

If you love me
If you hate me
You can't save me
Baby, baby
All my life I've been good
But now...
What the hell?

What?
What?
What?
What the hell?

With the lyrics like this, I don't think she will call me twice. Or even wait till the song finishes only she hang up.

Ha. Ha.

Smile is something positive, ain't so?

Ok, back to my main story.

In the end, the man said that they will also consider those who are from very3 poor background (oh yes, that's why he also asked me a bit of my background and obviously I didn't prepare for that but hey, do you have to be prepared for ques 'bout your family? Duh. ), and maybe there will be a KIV list.

GREAT.

Results will be finalised by next week, students who get it will receive sms or email.

Of course, if I didn't get it I still have an alternative way, but hey, I really wouldn't wanna use it.

No no! I'm not going to blackmail the people there or what! Don't be silly alright!


Anyways, pray for me will ya people. I really need it.

Voila. =)



I somehow wish that you'll just stop pretending that you know
nothing 'bout what's going on with me
so that I, too, can stop pretending that I don't know that
you know nothing 'bout what's going on with me.

I'm tired of pretending.


No comments: