Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 12, 2011

New Life, New Place

I'm leaving BRP.

In fact, I already left for almost 2 days.

No one notice? Owh, who cares?

New place is definitely much much more quiet than my current place. Still, I gotta adapt to the new environment. Thank God I ain't migrating or something. If not, sigh.

And 'cause it's stock and barrel, I had my sleepover there yesterday.

And and, 'cause the previous owner already paid for the Astro, I gotta watch Astro On Demand for half a year more.

You can just see me watching the tv ( FYI, it's really, BIG. ) from day to night.

No la, I got help my parents out la aiyo.

Mum said I'm very relax now lor, can watch Astro for the whole day.

Aiya I suffered for 5 years already, now it's the only time when I can watch tv and on9 more than usual without been scolded. Haha. If I get the scholarship and got into the Jan intake la.

But I really don't feel like having 3 more months of holidays. Without studying it's kinda boring actually. Maybe 'cause I already get used to it already. Ha.

Once college starts, I'll be starting to be busy again. Gee, I like it.

Ah, yes, my new place. With its more spacious place, finally I can invite my friends to come over.

I mean ALL of them. Usually it's just 1 or 2 only. Max 3, during CNY, and yes, my VVVIPs.

Just a lil bit problem as this place is quite far from BRP, and I really gotta draw a map for them.

Funny, isn't it? When I was in primary school, the main language was Chinese, and for the 6 years (of course more than that), I lived in Kepong.

Then secondary school, we used BM as the main language for 5 years. I live (and am still living) in BRP.

And now, pursuing my studies in college and university, for 4 years ( 1 year pre-u, 3 for degree), I'll be living in, another place. Where? You'll know it later. *grin*

The weird thing, I didn't cry nor feel sad (ok la, got a lil bit la of course) on the last day of SPM. Maybe 'cause we'll be getting driving license soon, and we can meet up with each other very often that's why I don't feel that sad compared to the moment when we graduated from primary school.




Ah, I saw the eclipse on Saturday. It was really amazing, and thank You for the creation like this. =)


To Lynn and Nic, sorry for the late feedback, especially Lynn, I owe you since July. Hehehe. Really very sorry ya, I've been updating my own things till I still didn't post your feedback. I think this week will do. Kaka.



Last day of been a BRP-ian, after Christmas, before New Year.

No comments: