Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Unfriend

I said I wanna unfriend all fb friends.

Kidding laa, I mean all fb friends that I don't know or not that close at all.

But I still keep my juniors from the afternoon session 【 obviously I never see them before 】in my list. I never know when did I add them back as friend.

And especially my f4 juniors, I only know who they are this year, but when I checked our friendship, then only I know that we are friends in fb since few years ago. I'm not the one who added them as friend 1st 'cause I never add people who I don't know in fb. But I'll add them back if they're in the same school.

I said I wanna unfriend all fb friends.

Until now, I only filter friends till hmm, the letter L. Still got a long way to go.

Not going to finish filtering before the clock strikes 12.

Never mind, take my time slowly. Not in a hurry. Haha.

But I start to add friends also. Those who are in my school, I know what are their names, saw them before, just add them.

Voila. =)

No comments: