ARGH!!!!
I s-s-s-sho-o-o-uld have j-j-j-j-j-j-ust open my mouth and use it to--------
ASK!!!!!
The consequence of not doing that?
Leaving myself grumbling & mumbling to myself lor! TT
*WAIL*
The story begins like this:
Since I'd enter college already, the lecturers want us to buy books, thank God only for 2 subjects, tem-po-ra-ri-ly. And we have the RM 200 book voucher, thanks to the Budget 2012 from the government.
We don't need books for Quantitative methods, we only gotta get our f4 & f5 books back, IF we had burnt them or something, and GLT, who needs book when we communicate with the lecturer through dropbox.com? *grin*
So, we need, Economics and Accounting book.
Econs book, ok la, costs RM 35 like that, but Acc book! RM 75! Frank Wood's book! Why do you think it costs so much? = =
I wanna buy other things apart from these 2 books. Don't bother 'bout using the voucher to buy books just incase they change the books for the other 2 sems. The expiry date of the vouchers are on the 31st of March. So I'm wondering how do those who will be going for other intakes use the vouchers 'cause you can only get it from your respective colleges. Or school, for the f6s.
I s-s-s-sho-o-o-uld have j-j-j-j-j-j-ust open my mouth and use it to--------
ASK!!!!!
The consequence of not doing that?
Leaving myself grumbling & mumbling to myself lor! TT
*WAIL*
The story begins like this:
Since I'd enter college already, the lecturers want us to buy books, thank God only for 2 subjects, tem-po-ra-ri-ly. And we have the RM 200 book voucher, thanks to the Budget 2012 from the government.
We don't need books for Quantitative methods, we only gotta get our f4 & f5 books back, IF we had burnt them or something, and GLT, who needs book when we communicate with the lecturer through dropbox.com? *grin*
So, we need, Economics and Accounting book.
Econs book, ok la, costs RM 35 like that, but Acc book! RM 75! Frank Wood's book! Why do you think it costs so much? = =
I wanna buy other things apart from these 2 books. Don't bother 'bout using the voucher to buy books just incase they change the books for the other 2 sems. The expiry date of the vouchers are on the 31st of March. So I'm wondering how do those who will be going for other intakes use the vouchers 'cause you can only get it from your respective colleges. Or school, for the f6s.
Oh, back to the point. I saw the same group of seniors ( I think obviously they're from degree of business/accounting 'cause they always wear formal, yikes. ) whom I saw always during our break especially Mondays & Thursdays the other day, and was thinking of asking them for the books since there were only 2 of them, not a huge gang, b-b-b-b-b-but, I didn't!!!!!
TT
So now I'm grumbling & mumbling to my mum non-stop. I'm gonna use the books for just 1 year and I certainly don't feel like buying them laaa. I mean, I don't mind getting the 2nd hand books.
Sigh. When I start talking I can talk non-stop but when it comes to people that I don't know, I have to gather my courage to talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment