I don't let go easily.
In fact, it's very hard for me to let go of something, or yeah, someone.
But once I let go, and the moment itself I let go, I won't turn back already.
Move on girl. You should, and you ought to.
That's what I told myself.
But I still can't help myself by feeling bit down when I saw the activities in my high school. Wish that I can be there for fun.
Well, maybe there still ain't any activities in my college yet so I feel left out a bit but...
Cheer up girl! There will be one on the 31st this month for CNY celebration. Lion dance, and FOC lunch included. *grin*
And besides, I'm sure there will be more activities. I've at least a year, mind you. Not sure whether I'll be sticking to this college for degree or well, transfer to other places which I've to pay almost double for the fees.
My target is Sunway University College, but through the research that I did, it's almost impossible for me to go there.
Yikes.
Anyway, I'm trying to move on, and keep my memories in my heart, without looking back, at my past.
And it's also almost impossible for me to fall for the same person again. Once the feelings are gone, they will be gone.. For good.
I'm like that. What's your problem? =P
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment