And well, I think I'm proud to say that. Except for some stupid annoying problems, things had been very smooth throughout this week. Kaka.
I can say that all of my lecturers are very good in lecturing and tutoring. Let's see:
1. Accounting.
----> Lecturer's an Indian guy, and he only works part time as a lecturer. I'm familiar with this subject, as you know, I took this subject for SPM last 2 years. The only unfamiliar thing is the used of English as BM was used for 2 years and sometimes I gotta think twice before understanding what he's trying to talk 'bout.
Anyways, it's quite fun as he loves to tell us 'bout the latest news or even news from 10 years back, especially the scandals which involve ethics.
2. Economics.
----> The only subject that I've difficulty to catch up 'cause I ain't familiar with it. And I'd learnt that it's more tougher than Accounts, that was what my high school friends told me when I asked for their opinions. Lecturer's an Indian woman, who always says :" Claaaassss???? " which we have to answer her back :" Yeeessss???? " according to her tone so that she knows that we ain't sleeping or not paying attention to her class. Haha. Cute one. =P Oh, she knows mandarin and cantonese too! Whoa.
3. Quantitative Methods
----> As I'd mentioned earlier, it consists of Modern Maths, Statistics and also Add Maths. I'm still up for the challenge. *grin* Especially log. Kaka. Simultaneous equation with 3 equations, ever tried before? =D
4. General Language Training ( English )
-----> With a teacher like that, it's the best class for us. The lecturer is a Chinese Lady and is superb funny ya know! And she uses Eminem's song's lyrics to teach. Oh well, only sometimes and of course without "those" words. She likes him very much and loves the way he writes songs. We can just laugh non-stop until the class ends. =P
And M'sian studies ( which means history, yes, SEJARAH ) for this sem and Moral studies for the next. I hope that we don't have to memorize those silly nilais again. Sigh.
The good news : I'm the only Jasmine in my class. Well, Except for M'sian studies. I think there's another girl with the same name but in the foundation of Science. I never like sharing my name with other people of the same class. xD
Still trying to make friends though. =)
And ooohhh, there's something something. Nah, I don't want to tell you. xDDDD
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment