I really really really love this place. It gives me a feeling of being somewhere else, not in M'sia of course, but in the Western places.
If you haven't been there before, you should, someday. Especially at night. You'll love the environment.
Had a chat with Sabrina the other day, thank God everything worked out for her, problems ought to be solved as early as she can, and MH through fb chat, to know more about each other's situation in different colleges. It's actually quite nice to chat with him, I know that since that day we chatted while my tears dropped like crazy, 2 years back. When he's nice, he can be extremely nice. *grin*
And I got tricked by Qing. =3=
Like that la now? ><
I guess even when we're apart, we still can keep in touch with one another, if we have the hearts to do so. =)
Tomorrow will be the day when we, the 1st intake students go back to college again, and well, it's a fresh start.
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment