Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, January 1, 2012

1st Post In 2012 - The 301st Post

Well, well. Had my countdown @ home last year, err, I mean this year, wait, last year?

Owh, never mind the confusion.

Watched the countdown live through tv, gosh, other than the countdown of KLCC, I-City, they even had the broadcast from Hong Kong! Whoa!

Btw, 2011 just ended like that, and we are, currently in 2012.

300 posts done in 3 years. Average 100 posts per year but hey, I had 200 ++ just for last year.

Yes, I know. Last year should be the busiest year for me. Got SPM maaa. But I don't know why, I just had 200++ posts for last year. Gee. Naughty me huh. =P

And I'd thought of starting a new blog for a new year and a new life, but I can't bear to delete this blog. Too many memories kept here. Want me to delete it and start a new one? No way maaaaaan.

Met 3 persons on the 1st day of 2012. A senior, a teacher, and a friend. =D

Pianoboy was late for church today along with his friends. Missed the worship, and gotta sit at the upper gallery where I was sitting also. Maybe they had some kind of meeting before that, that was why they were late till they had no place to sit downstairs. O.O

Ah, my black toe nails. I showed them to my Dad after few days of polishing them with black, and this was his reaction:

" Why they look like they're been beaten or something like that?" [ In Cantonese, he meant " hak-qeng " ]
= =

My grandma didn't react like that, instead she asked me whether I polish my fingernails with black also or not. Ha. Ha.

Anyways, I really did try polishing my fingernails with black, 3 fingers at 1st, but they looked horrible to me!!! Maybe 'cause I haven't get use to the colour yet, OR, 'cause my polishing nails technique sucks, that was why I stopped, and removed the nail polish. So till now I'm still using the transparent colour to polish my nails. Sigh.

You're my past, my history, and you won't be my present, but I shall say nothing for the future.

Voila. =)

No comments: