Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, February 17, 2012

1st Driving Lesson =DDDDD

I think I'm born to be a driver. =D

Or maybe I dreamed 'bout myself driving for years already, so when I 1st drive, there ain't any feelings of nervous or scare or etc.

Just feel comfortable.

And the gear that I thought was hard to use?

Superb easy! It ain't hard to use at all! Only if you REMEMBER to use it hahahahaha.

Mati engine few times lor. What do you expect? I never drive before ma. Not even auto cars ok. ><

Tomorrow will be the 2nd lesson and Sunday the 3rd.

Intensive course, I know. =P

And you know what? Because of the car which had L license and those I-don't-know-what-are-those stickers all over it, I successfully had hearts of havoc behind my car. Especially when I drove into the Kuang lane ( after SK BRP, yes, I had to go back to BRP for driving lesson today ). Because there is only 1 lane.

I was laughing in my heart when I saw the drivers back there through the mirror trying to cut my lane but they couldn't because there were cars at the opposite lane.

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah!


I just drove slowly, appreciating my moments of my 1st driving lesson.

They can't honk me, they can only felt frustrated by this L-license driver.

What can I do even if you honk me? You can't expect me to drive faster right? I'm a 1st-day driver ya know!

So in this road you have to tolerate with me! With the speed of 20-30++ km/h of mine.

I'm the queen of the road! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Felt so great. xD



Anyways, I watched a video of teenagers involved in freak car accidents when I went to YouTube to search for Pubic Service Announcement video for GLT class. Gruesome.

So please, do drive carefully. Don't be arrogant with your license once you get it.

It's a matter of dead or live.



And I had a great shock with the news that Sabrina told me through phone just now. Chatted with her for almost an hour again.

A friend of ours, closer to her, but just a hi-bye friend of mine, was diagnosed nose cancer stage 2. We as friends can only help him by giving him support and pray for him. The rest, he has to be strong enough to help himself.

God bless you.

No comments: