Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Back To

December.

No la, though this song is stuck in my mind out of sudden. I love you, and I know you love me too, but can you please leave my mind alone? You're stuck in there for nothing.

I was back to BRP yesterday, met few close ones, only 5 of us from SI1, and me, the only girl representative of the class there. Muahaha. So proud.

Back to the main point.

Had BBQ, joking, teasing around, filling up each other with their latest news, etc etc.

At 9 something we went to the playground, and started to be like a child again. Guys conquered the see-saw, played rugby, if you called that as playing rugby, sitting on those I-don't-know-what-you-call-that-as when they can hardly fit in it, etc etc.

Me, on the other hand, sat on the swing while chatting with the adorable lil girl. 6 years old, but can talk like an adult, finally can have a normal conversation with kids like that.

Those 2 on the other hand, successfully had me having goose bumps, just to see them sticking with each other almost 24/7.

Had a bit shock actually, never thought that he's fond of her, so dearly. And you know what I like the most? He loves to show off. Her, of course. How I wish my future bf is like that.

It's like having the words " I'm proud to have her as my gf". 

What a delight huh?

I really can feel the love between them, and I really do hope they will last long

Maybe because they don't see each other often, I mean, at least not everyday, so he appreciates the time of them together very much.

And I'm really really sorry to disturb their time together. Really.

That's why I don't dare to come back to BRP. Really, bothering people is not one of the things that I wanna do.

Maybe you will ask me to get the license asap so that I can come back whenever I want. The bad news:  Even if I get the license, I gotta avoid driving at night. I can't stand the glaring lights of the cars. If I try to avoid the lights, accidents may occur. So, there.

Even though I miss this place so much, I gotta hold on.

Too bad I didn't manage to walk to Qing's house 'cause it was too late already. Next time, maybe, I'll try. =)

Love the sky, 'cause there were a few stars in it, and one of them is the most brightest. Tried to capture the image of it with DSLR, but failed to do so. And love the environment, which was filled with laughter, and the people whom I miss.

Anyway, it was a wonderful night. Indeed.



Just feel uncomfortable a bit, with the sudden awkwardness, with someone.

No comments: