Mm-mmm, pretty smooth lately.
No dramas, no special incidents, no special occasions, just me and my college life. Yup. With 4 tests / quiz coming up.
Accounts, Econs, and QM. Hmm-mm.
And my driving test. I do hope I can pass though I'm really lack of confident 'cause I don't have enough time for extra-extra lessons.
Oh, I got my 2nd hand book for Biz Acc 1! Guess where I get it?
From the president of Acc & Finance club! =D
There were the recruitment members for societies & clubs last week, and I got the idea of asking her for books, and she was very helpful.
Degree in A&F year 2 sem 2.
Thank God her friend has the book, though it wasn't the latest edition but the exercises in it are the same.
Woooo. Save me half of the original price.
And what a delight, 'cause the book ex-owner, William had his book oh-so well kept!!! Looks like he didn't touch the book at all! He graduated from FIC 3 years ago and the book is still so nice! He didn't write a single thing in the book, except for his initial name on the 1st page 'cause he knew that he'll sell the book someday so he kept it very nice.
He even asked me whether I want degree books or not. =3=
No dramas, no special incidents, no special occasions, just me and my college life. Yup. With 4 tests / quiz coming up.
Accounts, Econs, and QM. Hmm-mm.
And my driving test. I do hope I can pass though I'm really lack of confident 'cause I don't have enough time for extra-extra lessons.
Oh, I got my 2nd hand book for Biz Acc 1! Guess where I get it?
From the president of Acc & Finance club! =D
There were the recruitment members for societies & clubs last week, and I got the idea of asking her for books, and she was very helpful.
Degree in A&F year 2 sem 2.
Thank God her friend has the book, though it wasn't the latest edition but the exercises in it are the same.
Woooo. Save me half of the original price.
And what a delight, 'cause the book ex-owner, William had his book oh-so well kept!!! Looks like he didn't touch the book at all! He graduated from FIC 3 years ago and the book is still so nice! He didn't write a single thing in the book, except for his initial name on the 1st page 'cause he knew that he'll sell the book someday so he kept it very nice.
He even asked me whether I want degree books or not. =3=
I just started foundation wei.
My econs book which I bought from lecturer on the other hand, starts to look terrible already. The edges of the cover were.. oh, never mind.
Read back my diary, found myself smiling when I recalled back those funny moments last year, but paused for a while when I realised that, that was when someone's heart was broken and I nearly became the cause of it.
And with a sigh, I closed my diary and get back to work.
I wanna make a choice fast.
To remain reserve a place for you
To remain reserve a place for you
in my heart, or to let go and move on?
Or I shall just leave it like that
and see what will happen,
and see what will happen,
like I'm doing for months?
No comments:
Post a Comment