Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, April 27, 2012

Got Gf ah? =P

I start to give tuition for my f3 cousin, so now I'll be going back to BRP twice a week.

I'm now the private tutor.

Tuition, anyone? =D

So as always I like to tease my standard 1 cousin bro.

I don't know why but his looks are quite western, if you know what I mean. He looks like someone who is mixed, or a Chinese who is born in USA or something.

My uncle said there are quite a lot of girls who like to surround him since he starts standard 1 this year.

So last week when I sat beside him, I asked him, " Standard 1 already ah? Like it or not? "

Then he smiled sheepishly and nodded his head.

I asked him, " Got girlfriend ah? "

Then he threw his hands up and said, well, a bit yelled, " My sisters always ask me got gf or not!!! I want to tell Mummy already!!! "

Me : " So means got la? "

Cousin bro : " NOOOO LAAAAA!!!! "

Hahahahahahaha!


Yesterday he wanna tell me 'bout his teacher who talked 'bout a girl then don't know why link to the safety of the school children, tell them to be careful etc.

When he said : " My teacher said got a girl....."

Then I interrupted him, " Oh, your gf ah? "

He threw his hands up and yelled : " NNNNNOOOOOO LAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! "


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: