Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, May 24, 2012

BigBang - Fantastic Baby

That day I got nothing to do, went to Henry's profile and simply wrote WAKAKAKAKAKA then he went to my wall and wrote BOOM SHAKALAKA! I thought he wrote some magic chants or something hahaha! Then Sabrina gimme the link to this song but at 1st I didn't feel anything for this song ( lol, talk 'bout feelings for songs nowadays =P ). But then, ya know, Astro channel 705, everyday ( not sure 'bout weekends ) from 2.30 - 3.30 pm K-Pops will be aired and I guess they like this song so much till I got the chance to watch this MV almost everytime I tuned in to this channel.

In the end? I got the WOW. FANTASTIC BABY and BOOM. SHAKALAKA stuck in my head for weeks. Till now. So catchy.

Anyways, I'm not going to put the lyrics here, just listen to it, but don't kill me if you get addicted to it. x)


No comments: