Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, May 25, 2012

My H.A.I.R

It's growing!!!!!!

I think it's longer than the long ruler ( 30 cm ) by now! =D

Back then when I was in high school, many of my friends asked me why I don't want to let my hair grow longer?

And I always replied with a " after I graduated 1st la huh "

So I graduated. And my hair is growing!

Weeeeeeee~!!!!


Oh well, among all of the people who asked me that question, I remember that a friend once told me to keep it short instead.

This person should be a quite special one 'cause he's the only one who asked me to keep it short.

Yes, a he. Should be special enough for me to remember who he is but too bad, I forgot. 

I just remember that he's a guy.

=3=


So my hair is long enough for me to tie it up in a bun.

But when I let it loose, I look like a witch who had just been electrocuted. ==

Use your imagination please. I ain't going to camwhore my witch look and post it here. Bleh. =P


And sometimes when I tied my hair up, Mum said that I look like a young mum. 


Say whaaaaat?

No comments: