Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, May 18, 2012

Secrets Revealed

Exclusive from my diary itself.

Yes, I'm going to copy and paste from my diary to my blog.

So, should you have any secrets with me, B.E.W.A.R.E.


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


No la, I was reading my 2011 diary again today.

And found myself laughing as I went through the days, especially during March. The funny ones.

So I just wanna share some with you here hahahahaha.




24/3

After Bio, Sabrina told me 'bout their lessons like usual. But this time they learnt something 'bout the bones.

So, their Bio teacher, our class teacher, had to take the skeleton out, and scared Sabrina out 'cause she was talking with ZQ. Suddenly the skeleton appeared in front of her.

Then, K.Hoong seemed to fall in love with the skeleton because as what Sabrina described, he looked at it, err, maybe to him is HER, with lovingly eyes, as if it, err, she is his gf or something. xD

He even played with its hand until the hand lose and dropped to the floor. :O

The most hilarious one, he kept on opened and closed the skeleton's jaw! OMG!! xDDDDDDDDD


Then, after recess Nic was walking in front of me. Suddenly I heard some weird sound coming from my back, I actually knew who did that sound but I still turned my head to see who it was, just in time to turn it back, and.... Knocked on Nic. =3= After that he purposely acted as if he knocked on the fire extinguisher ( to repeat what happened) and hugged it 'cause he was laughing way too hard. I think he'll fall to the ground if not for the fire extinguisher's support. HA.


29/3

Went to Yx's house to change for the Chinese society and did a very embarrassing thing there! I think I blogged 'bout this before in Chinese, but still, not going to say what I did hahaha!

And for lunch, I ate spaghetti! With chopsticks!

Still couldn't figure out what was wrong?

It's time for you to change the wires in your brain my dear. =P



Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Nothing to do. =PPPPP

No comments: