Huhu! 2 tests: CHECKED; 2 presentations: CHECKED.
Let's talk 'bout Moral 1st.
Last Friday. We were the 3rd group to present. Before the class started, the guys were quite worried that sir will delay the presentation due to some problems.
" Don't delay lea! We purposely dress formal and nice just for this presentation lea!"
" I purposely went for a facial treatment yesterday lea!"
" I purposely did my manicure 2 days ago lea!"
" I purposely put a mask on my face for the soothing effect this morning lea!"
=3=
" I purposely went for a facial treatment yesterday lea!"
" I purposely did my manicure 2 days ago lea!"
" I purposely put a mask on my face for the soothing effect this morning lea!"
=3=
GUYS.
After the 2nd group presented, we were preparing to go down to the stage but sir said it was break time, so instead of using the half an hour to practice ( again and again ), we snapped pics of us wearing oh-so nice. Haha!
Whose idea? Mine of course! Some of them said after presentation then only snap, I think they were too nervous to do anything other than practice, practice and practice.
And when the break was over, we had just finished snapping pictures, still in the wakakakakaka mood. =P
It was quite a blast, consider my teammates were very cooperative and excellent. =')
Anyways, after the presentation I had an experience of my life. Haha! Between my friend's car and him with me. =P
AE presentation. Miss decided not to tell when are we going to present so that we're fully prepared by Monday itself. 4 groups per day, and actually my group wasn't going to present but 'cause one of the groups can't make it so voila! We were the last group to present.
Whoa. Finally done. What's left? Acc assignment and oh well, test 2 for the main 3 subjects.
Mm-hmmm. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment