Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Congrats, I Shall Say? =P

Someone, tsk tsk, is feeling high over heels now. 

Oh wait, that's not the actual phrase but uh, never mind that. 

You forgot to mention me in your blog!

"He knows it. You know it. You both know it."

Hey! You should add something like, "Oh, she knows it too."

Yeah, that should do just fine. 

So he's just another nerd who doesn't know what to do when his crush likes him back, who confesses to him first?

Ok ok ok, fine. I'll take back my words of calling him a nerd. 

But it's the fact ma! ><

People who are smart in studies face difficulties in handling something like this.
 
Anyway, because of this good news, I'll let you be awesome alright? Till when it's my turn.

 

Keep it up girl! And congrats again yo. =')

No comments: