Learning how to dance is one of the best things in sem 3. And been complained non-stop by my partner is another one.
NOT.
That Kangaroo, only gave me compliments like, twice during the whole month. But at least he's much more better than.... oh never mind.
I have backups who scolded him off everytime he complained hahahahaha nice. =P
Ms ERT had been begging me to create a Twitter account 'cause apparently, she's the one who got bored with FB and decided to pull me into the sea of Twitter too. I was lazy to do all those sign-up stuffs so I asked her to create for me if she insists that I should learn how to tweet.
And I'm having confusions over how to check whether anyone tag me in their tweets. ==
It's October now, and we have one and a half month, approximately, before we graduate from foundation. Time flies too fast eh? I don't want to go to work after I graduate from degreeeeeeee!! TT
Curry, Blondie and Kangaroo will be in the same course and intake with me next year weeeeeee~ But Rotiboy still not sure yet boooooo. And there's the Ipoh, still undecided on which course she wanna take. :|
Finally Q remember to teach me how to change background of the blog, through screenshots. It's actually very easy, silly me. ==
Plus, the f5s just graduated in SEGi~ I find it quite interesting 'cause this batch of juniors have a lot of fate with SEGi. They had been going to SEGi for seminars and visits since f3, and now graduated here too! Hahahahaha. All dai gor lui dai gor zai alrd~ Next year hope to see some of you here also ya! ;))))
I've been quite excited with my new life next year! 1st of all, to get my hair dyed! The problem is, I'm so figured-minded. I don't know whether to dye it dark-goldish-brown, or brownish-brown, or reddish-brown. =3=
2nd of all, degree. Will be making new friends? =D
3rd of all, change phone! Samsung SII maybe hehe. Its price had been decreased in 2 months, by next year maybe better price? But then will I fall in love with another phone? == I don't care. I need a phone with a better MP and the function of camwhore. == It seems like I should buy a camera, not a phone. ==
Oh, if you wanna follow me through Twitter, @jazz_mint25 is my account! =D
PS: Ms ERT, I still can't believe the fact that you're using PINK as background omg. ==
Voila! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment