I'm sure that all of you, ok, maybe not all, for those who don't a give a damn on what's going on around the world, know what's going on between Israel and Palestin.
Thank God that the war had stopped now, and let's pray that it won't happen again.
Sometimes I think that races are not the most crucial problem, but religion is. And this is one of the main issue on why parents objected their children's relationships because of religion reason. Directly it is the problem on why relationships never work out in the end.
Friends of different races can last long, priority given that religion is never ever mentioned by anyone. But for relationships until the point where you wanna get married, for those who are lucky enough to be accepted, congrats, but for those who ain't lucky enough to receive blessings from the elders, it's just a very sad, sad thing, for not able to be with the one whom you love and who love you for your rest of your life.
Anyway, talking 'bout marriage, I just came back from my neighbour's daughter's wedding ceremony, and yes, they are Malays.
Actually tomorrow is the actual date, but today is some sort of err, gathering I think. This wedding ceremony is a bit grand, since it takes up quite a lot of place, and had us parking our cars a distant away because the road is blocked.
Both the bride and bridegroom are doctors, I think they know each other when they were in university, maybe? Not close with them, just that sometimes the bride's father, whom we called as Haji will have a chit chat with us neighbours whenever we see each other. Quite a nice man, and speaks pretty good English, and all his children are very successful indeed. Doctors, accountants, architects, you name it. Their success all come from a very good teaching from their parents, and it's truly a blessing.
Will be attending their actual wedding ceremony tomorrow. Hmm, craving for rendang mm-hmm. =P
And I wanna introduce a blogger name Vivy Yusof. She was once a fashion columnist for The Star newspaper, but already resigned, to be 100% focus on her own fashion business I think. She's only 24 years old, but she already has her own fashion label, which, her business partner, is her husband.
Yeap, she's already married, with the guy whom she dated with 6 years ago, whom, I think, she met when she was studying overseas.
It's always so nice, for having your partner-in-life to be your business partner, vice-versa too. You can share your thoughts and ideas on the same stuffs everywhere, anytime. And besides, she's sooooo pretty.
I'm so envy. ><
Here's her blog by the way: http://www.proudduck.com/
Ps: Dear Ms ERT, when will it be your turn to be a bride? I'll be one of your pengapit right? RIGHT? So when will it be? *fingers-crossing* =DDDDDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment