Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Back To December =)

It's December already. And, ah. I can feel the Christmas mood already! =D

Had been sick for few days, 1st time a doc didn't give antibiotic for fever and sore throat. Lol?

Watched MAMA the other day, the only part that made me screamed was when Leehom appeared!!!!!! Playing a white grand piano, and playing the electric guitar, and with me telling my parents " see! your future son-in-law so yeng!!", no wonder why I love him so much.

Haha!

Too bad I didn't see BigBang performed! Because I went to sleep by then. So sad... Didn't see TOP... Ez said he went crazy when he saw their performance. Unc Mike crazy liao!!!! xDDD

Kypo was thrilled to see SHINee! Love their Sherlock hehe!

Exams're coming soon! Last day of college will be 14th, starts degree on the 29th of Jan.

Time, FLIES.

Guess what? The last day of SPM is on Monday! Wah!! Congrats ya juniors! Finally free liao! And finally it's the time when Unc Mike return the stuffs that he owes me. And that thing from last year. I charged him DOUBLE for that. If you know what I mean. =P

Something fishy is going on. Please don't let whatever happened in form3 happen again. ><


BAH!!!!!!

No comments: