Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Our Complicated Relationships =P

JUST incase you don't know, I'm the only child in my family.  Lonely? Nah-uh. I've lots of crazy friends who wanna be my crazy family members. =P

1st of all, there's the Kypo. Sounds old right? She's only older than me by, 17 days. Yup, same year same month. But why Kypo?

Because she likes to call me Jiejie. = =

I'm younger than her wei, call me Jiejie? Besides, she has 4 more elder Jiejies in her house. She's so greedy till she wanna add one more Jiejie 'cause she said she doesn't have a younger Jiejie.

Makes sense?

No.

So I tried very hard to get her a much more older nickname. Then ta-daaaa, KYPO appeared. Thanks to her name hahahaha. And it's very normal for me to call her bf Kygong. =P

Everytime I see them both I'll be very polite and call them Kypo Kygong as if they're really my elders. Aww never mind. They don't mind at all, in fact they love my creation so much till they put Kypo Kygong as nicknames in FB. =D Sweeeeeeeeeet ma~ Like they're going to grow old together or something like that. ;)

It's a bit complicated since my Kypo calls me Jiejie, and it did confused my Econ lecturer when we told her 'bout out relationship 'cause it just doesn't TALLY. xD

Next is my Jiejie! She's younger than me. Duh! What do you think? It doesn't make sense if I call someone who is older than me, Jiejie. Nah-uh. =P

And why would I do that? Neh, ask my Kypo la. She starts it 1st. x)

Got Jiejie of course got Jiefu right~! Actually my Jiefu is not officially my Jiefu la, they're kinda together but not together and like to confuse us but anyway we don't care and will insist that they're a pair. =D

But no, My Jiejie doesn't call me Kypo. xDDDD She calls me Muimui. =D

And there's my Ga Jie!!!! But but but, for your information, my Ga Jie is a HE. =D

Apparently he always treats his girl-friends as Jimuis, so I call him Ga Jie since he's 2 years older than me. And the more I call him that, the more I feel that I'll treat him 100% girl someday. LOL!

No matter how you reluctant in been called by those names especially when you don't like it, you'll end up accept it and give reaction to the one who call you those names. It's just a normal thing to do, or else what you wanna do? Ask them to shut up and promise that you'll never talk to them forever if they continue to use those names? Nah. It doesn't work. Trust me. I did that trick before.

Then, there is the so-call DADDY. That Kangaroo. Ish. I don't know which is worse. Him saying that he looks like Leehom and always says that he is Leehom and Leehom is he is more worse, or him saying that he's my dad and I'm his daughter.

It's my fault of the starting of this relationship. And I'm so regret till now, and still regretting. Because I accidently started it, and it's following me till I don't know when. TT

The story began when he's always sooooooooooo proud of my achievements. Gave me all those GREAT nicknames. Sometimes just because I can answer ONE question in class, he'll be clapping his hands and cheering out loud. = =

And sometimes he'll reply a thank you 10As achiever (yes, after months of taking my result he still feels so proud of it =3=) when I replied his message because of some homework problems and something like that, so one day I beh tahan and told him that he's always so proud of my achievement, as if he's the one who got the result or his daughter.

Ok, so of course he doesn't have a daughter, but that's all it takes for me to be stuck with that relationship. TT

Sometimes Kypo told him his daughter needs this needs that, he'll be asking me with a superb sweet and gentle sound and ask yes? What is it that you want, my daughter? AAARRRGGGGHH.

Once Kypo starts that, Kangaroo won't stop doing that. TT

So far like that la, in college.

And in highschool, there are family relationships between me and the juniors. I think that I don't have any crazy family relationships with my other highschool friends is because we have known each other for 5 years max and 2 years min, and we're so close till it's an automatic reaction that we treat each other like a family. =]]]

Ok, so I have a Sai Mui and a Sai Lou.

How did I get myself a Sai Mui? Thanks to the Chinese Society hahaha. I found out that we have A LOT of commons when we got to know each other during meetings and discussions, then without us realizing it, we became sisters. Our birthdays are just 1 day difference! Ignore the year la, of course. =P She has no elder or younger sis, just a few younger bros, so it's just nice to have a Ga Jie. Me la! xD

Then the Sai Lou. Who gave me a huge shock when he called me Jiejie to ask 'bout the singing competition thingy. I just accepted his friend request in FB and the same night itself he wrote in my wall to ask his question. At 1st I was reluctant to have someone who is just 1 year younger than me to call me Jiejie, but after I graduate I told him he can call me Jiejie. For no reason. xDDDD

Oh, lets not forget the Unc. How do I get myself a younger Unc?

The story began when he kept on asking me to support him during his group's turn for singing competition. And how? By JUMPING. He wanted to heat up the atmosphere and made it looked like a concert or something. I think la.

Oookk. So how was I going to jump when we were going to SIT ON THE FLOOR?!!!!!!!!

I tried to explain the difficulties, but he just kept on saying please3, asked my friends to jump together with his friends (in the end I think none of his friends jumped lor ==), and jump higher a bit somemore.

Then ended with a please Jasmine mei mei.




=3=



He kept on insisted that he's the senior and I'm the junior.

Say whaaaaaaat?

And even said yeah I'm older than you already! when I wished him happy birthday this year. *smack my head*

Someone check his brain please? Thank you.

It'll be superb weird if I call him gor gor. == So I call him uncle instead. Hahahahahaha.



So this is it. My crazy family relationships. Maybe will increase next year? Hahaha lets see. ;D

No comments: