It's a DVD that was borrowed from my cousins, which you can't get it in Malaysia.
It revolves around the story of the Cruxification of Jesus Christ, and a little bit of His life before the Cruxification, including The Last Supper, Peter's denial of Him, and Judas's betrayal.
I always see the pictures of the Cruxification, but never feel any pain or any strong feelings, but when I watched the movie, from how Jesus was beaten and slashed and tortured in a non-humanity way, till they nailed on His palms on the Cross, I just can say, it's so terrible till I couldn't bear to watch it, not to mention what happened in Jesus's real life in 2000+ years ago.
This movie gave me a fresh new concept about the Cruxification and makes me even appreciate Christmas Day, as it is the day when Jesus Christ was born, to sacrifice for us so that we are saved from our sins, and to spread the good news of the Lord Almighty.
Thank You for Your presence, Lord. =)
Have a blessed Christmas, everyone! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment