Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's 2013 Ooohhhh-la-laaaaaa!

So, congrats! We survive! The world didn't end in the year 2012!


Like I seriously believe right. xD


It's already 2013, and this is my resolution list:

  1. Be a more Christ-like Christian. Looking forward more for praying and bible reading time everyday. 
  2. Have more patience. Especially when it comes to disagreement between me and my mum. :|
  3. Control my temper. It's much more better compared to previous years, but there's still some space for improvement.
  4. Filter my memory. Those nonsense don't belong in my brain. Shoo.
  5. Have more passion in piano to score higher marks for both theory and practical exams this year. 
  6. Take care of myself more. Health is very very very important. 
  7. Dye my hair. Bought the colour last month, will be done before my birthday. Weeeeee~
  8. Get a smartphone. My phone was too friend with Jiejie's ex-phone till it will auto-off sometimes, which gave me a headache. 
  9. Have more self-discipline when it comes to study. I WANNA GET THE 1ST CLASS HONOUR CERT WHEN I GRADUATE FROM DEGREE!!!!!!!
  10. Be more humble. SPM result means nothing now, and I've to remind myself that I'm not the best and that I have a lot to learn from other people. And it's for me to accept failure more easily, to improve myself and to do my best the next time.
  11. Get a full time job during 4 months of break between sems. 
  12. Go to Leehom's concert. CAN ANYONE SPONSOR ME THE TICKET AND SOMEONE TO ACCOMPANY ME TO THE CONCERT AS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT?!!!! ><
  13. Stop saying bad things about other people. No matter how I dislike the person, I must understand that we don't get along doesn't mean that he/she is a bad person. 
  14. Be more grateful in all the things that I have in my life, including the presence of Lord Jesus Christ in my life, good health, great family friends and life.
  15. Reduce comparison and complaints.
  16. Smile more. I look too cool (and fierce) when I don't.


And what about getting a boyfriend? Ahahahahaha. Suddenly, I don't feel like having any changes in my life, temporary. It's great, so far so good, and just not ready to like a person yet.

Unless there's a guy whom I'm willing to make a change for.

Just leave it to God, shall we? I'm not that desperate in wanting one, though. ;D

Ok, I DID want one, but that's last year. Something happened, made me realize that my heart isn't just ready yet to like a guy.

So, yeah! Let's pray for a better year ahead, shall we? =D

Copy & paste from Pinterest ahahahaha copyright oooops =P









A man's mind plans his way, but the Lord directs his step and makes them sure. =)
- Proverbs 16:9 -



No comments: