Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Age & Looks

It's always so unfair. Just incase you don't know, women age faster than men.

That's why the elders always say, when you find a husband, make sure that he's at least few years older than you, so that when both of you grow older together, you won't look like you're older than him, when actually he's the one who is older.


I consider myself quite blessed because I have baby fat on my face, so many times, people thought that I look younger (or smaller) than my age. Thanks to my parents, especially my mum, because many people thought that she's only late 30s or early 40s, and stumbled upon incidents where people were surprised that her daughter is already in university and thought that she married early.

Sometimes, people ask whether we are sisters or mother & daughter relationship. That's fine for me.

But got once, when we were in a lift, a little girl who was sitting on the trolley called her Jie Jie.


-_-


I was like, JIE JIE(with exclamation)-ing her on the way back home. Yes, I was jealous. Hmph!



Well, I wasn't that bad either. Sometimes, when we go to the fairs, i.e Matta Fair, when there is lucky draw contest which entitle you a free ticket to Paris or something like that, the promoter will look at me and say that it's only entitle to people who are 18 years and above. Incidents like this happen all the time.

I'm already 19 la!

Got one even more hilarious case.

I went to e-Curve the other day, and there was the AIA booth outside MetroJaya. My mum wanna enquire about some insurance stuffs and the promoter was standing there holding a stack of leaflets, with a weird looking face, which was, yes, staring at me.

Turned out that they are looking for fresh graduates to work with them, and the weird looking face was because she couldn't differentiate whether I'm 18 years old and above or below. So when she finally did approach me, and when I asked her whether I can do internship in their company, she was quite shocked because she didn't expect me to be that OLD already. Somemore I'm asking about INTERNSHIP. That basically means you're going to graduate from degree.

According to her, I look so small. -_-

Ahahahahahaha.



Anyway, if you watch Oh My English, you will notice that there is a Chinese boy in the programme. His name is See You Soon. Haha!

I was curious about the real age of the casts because they look so young and quite appropriate to act as secondary students. Most of the casts (students, I mean) are around my age.

But, it turned out that this See You Soon, is already 25 years old.

And guess what? There is a new DJ in MyFM at 8pm every weekday, and yeah, it's See You Soon. -_-

His real name is Roax Tan. No wonder I feel so familiar with his name.

He look so young!!!!!!!! And ok la, he's quite cute la. =P


The Taiwanese actress, Michelle Chen (陈妍希) look very young too! At the age of 28, she acted as a secondary school student too. And yet, she doesn't look like she's going to age anymore. 



I wonder how long I can keep my baby face and cause misunderstanding among the people. Ngehehehehehe. :3

No comments: