Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Triumph To The Skies

To Bangkok! Hahahahaha finally finally finally.

Kypo asked me to see see whether got raincoat buy or not. She loves raincoat. I'll try to find a pink one for her. (Y)

Did I mention that we the Business students will be moving to the new building aka SEGi Tower when sem 3 starts? Hahaha nope.

Is it a good thing? We'll see. I'll just go and buy a nice hat and bring to school everyday just in case we need to walk for a distance to, say, Cova? Ahaha. Good idea.

And I always feel an urge about my creative writing, so it's either God is reminding me to start writing something, or, hmm, the other thing. Which I'll try to make it succeed when sem 3 starts. All the best to myself!

So.. pray for a safe and smooth and enjoyable trip to Bangkok! And I do pray that I can get some fabulous stuffs with the minimum cost. ;D





Shopping list? What's that?

No comments: