Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Not So Good Surprise

There were a lot of problems with the cake itself.

1st, the person in charge should have put a happy birthday tag, not squeeze the cream into Happy Birthday Tag words. Adui. My Kygong's name is not Tag lor. But I shall call him Tag from now onwards hahaha!

Believe it or not, because of this error, my Kypo got a RM 20 discount. That was so so so generous of her. Same with her apologies. She kept on saying sorry for like, a thousand times haha.

2nd, after me and Kypo went back to class, Crocodile realised that, we do not have a KNIFE! -.- How to cut the cake then? We have 3 options:

1) Use pencil.
2) Use ruler.
3) Use fingers.

In the end, we adopt for option 4, which is to go back to the cafe and get a knife of course. Btw, shouldn't they provide us a knife automatically? o.O

And my Farrots' performance begin.

I ask the guy who has a lighter to help me light the candles, only to realise, 3rd, there are 2 long candles and 5 short candles.

My Kygong is not even 20 years old, how can he jump to 25 years old? (Kypo said she did tell the person that the birthday boy is 19 years old, no idea how she/he messed up 19 with 25 -.- ).

We didn't notice the amount of candles. You know, being someone who entrust people to NOT make mistakes, we seldom double check on other people's duty of care (lol, here's a law term).

By the time my friend wanna light up the candles, my Farrots' are halfway dancing, I put 2 long candles on the cake, but then sense something wrong, run back to class to ask The Legend, who said put 1 long candle enough. Anyway I have no time to change the candles already.

And, I think my Farrots already done performing.

So I had to hold the cake very carefully, have to rush a bit because they already start singing Happy Birthday song, and err, me the cake-holder with the cake is still not in class yet.

Can't walk too fast, as my movement will result in the existence of wind, which will extinguish the fire; Can't breathe too hard, or else I'll just help Kygong to blow candles.

4th, after that only I was informed that Kypo's speaker ran out of battery while they performed halfway. Ah-oh.

Never mind, we'll learn our lesson and be more careful for the next surprise. (y)


Just so you know, it's a strawberry with oreo cheese cake. And yes, it's very delicious.

No comments: