Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, October 11, 2013

My Heart. Skipped. A. Beat.

Yesterday my ex class rep came to our class and mentioned two things:

One is about class tees. They tried to get sponsorship from SEGi, and in the end guess what? SEGi did promise to sponsor. I was over the moon. Finally I don't have to pay for class/society shirts. I've a lot at home which I haven't even touch.

Two, is about class trip. I thought bout somewhere like beach etc, within M'sia la, but he said either to Bangkok or to London.

I exclaimed with the Bangkok word.

My eyes opened big big big with the London word.

Then KyGong sang London Bridge is falling down~ Ish. Kacau la.

Of course to go to London it has to be affordable only we can go right. So they are trying to ask for sponsorship too.

If they really sponsor, it must be a dream come true. :O



I told Mummy bout that, and she said, if it's affordable, why not?

And my heart instantly. Skipped. A. Beat.


Mummy, do you know that London is not somewhere near Sg Buloh or Kota D'sara or Kepong? Do you realise that I need a passport to go there which means it's outta M'sia? Do you get it that I'm not and I cannot bring you or Daddy together with me?


I think she doesn't know.

:O

No comments: