The Pool Party. A b'day surprise for Kypo and Tauke Zai.
The funny thing is, Tauke Zai's b'day is 31st Dec and Kypo... 8th Jan. And today is... 29th NOVEMBER.
Isn't it a bit too early to celebrate their b'day? Especially Kypo's, more than one month earlier haha!!!
Anyway, we had pizzas and Coke+Revive beside the pool in Cova, and because I accidentally slipped and fell and had one big bruise on my knee (it's a lovely big spot with many small purple spots), I reluctant to swim 'cause it kinda hurt when I walk, let alone swim.
But in the end, I was splashed oh so WET, just being in the baby pool, and 'cause I walked along the normal pool side.
And, it's an infinity pool. If you swim till the end, you can lean on the side and look at the gorgeous view.
I was SO SO SO tempted. Therefore I jumped into the pool.
Ah, water.
Suzie thought I don't know how to swim ehehehehe. And Kangaroo kept on fussing that I didn't teach him how to swim. Yeah yeah yeah. And you were doing synchronised dance and trying to sit inside the pool. -.-
After the swim, we went to Gorgor's house (where I fell TT ) to bathe and... EAT CAKE!!! It was made by Suzieeeee!!! So it's filled with L-O-V-E-S. :3
And a few family pics. =P We have our Sei Dai Tin Sum (四大天婶) in our family pic too! Ahahahaha. =P
Oh how I love today. ❤ Indeed we have God to thank for, such a wonderful weather, and such blessings to be together.
No comments:
Post a Comment