Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year Eve

Ha. Ha.

Why I Ha. Ha. ?

Because I got food poison in Penang just the 2nd day I arrived there. Gah.

Vomit and diarrhea were the only words of the day and night.

I got better the following day but no choice but to stay in hotel whilst... my parents pampered themselves in Gurney. -.-


In the end? I think I kinda spread to my parents and they got the same thing too.

Ah. Nevermind. Let's just stay at home. I don't feel like being in the huge wave of crowd. Not that tall to oversee other people to catch a glimpse of what's going on in front. And fireworks? It hurts my neck by staring the sky for as-long-as-the-fireworks-never-end-so-is-my-neck.

Ok la. Just some excuses. But like it or not, everyone still have to pass the number 12. AM.


My resolution? Not to have a good year. Like what my friend, Himmiko says, in a year, there will still be ups and downs. No one will face a 100% good day everyday.

But let's face it with a better attitude.

Being a Christ follower is never easy. How to be a kind and patient person always? It's hard, but we have to try. I, have to try. If Jesus can, I surely have no problem. It's just that my temper is not very good that type. But I do realised that I face my obstacles with a calmer heart this year. No fuss, no fret, man, I even play games on my smartphone and comfort other people.

I might question is it even me.

18 minutes more, off I go.


Happy New Year people. Whatever resolutions you make, just try to err, achieve them.


Excluding the eat lesser part. Maybe.

No comments: