Last year, I vowed to learn to practice writing with both hands so that I can finish off Business Law paper with 4 answers and be the first one in the history to do so.
And till now, I haven't learn how to write with my left hand with the same speed of my right hand's.
Boo.
So, during the exam, which falls on Nek's birthday (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha), I thought the exam starts at 2:15 pm as I know that it ends at 4:15pm. Miss kept on reminding us that we only have 2 hours of time to do only.
I arrived early though, only to realise that, the exam will start in 5 minutes time. -.-
Anyway, I managed to finish ALL 4 QUESTIONS!!!! But I don't know whether I did it in the correct way or not. Because we only did 2 of the 6 questions in class as revision questions before. Even the ethics questions didn't show any familiarity to us. And I only had 20 minutes left for ethics question but... I managed to write 2 pages of stuff/craps.
Woohoooooooo I DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Thank God so so much!!
But maybe, just maybe, the definitions, case names and case held can just make their way for other subjects because err, they are kinda still stuck in my mind.
Go away laaaaa!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment