Service. Over.
Let's not talk about exams anymore.
Went to Movida for lunch omg I was so hungry since 11 something at the end I only ate at 2 something. Nek and Ah Gong arrived first so they were happily gobbling up slices of pizza when we arrived.
Oppa and I ordered pasta and both of our Carbonara Pasta and Chicken Bolognese Pasta tasted delicious. And err ya, they ordered Carlsberg. So I had a sip or two of their beers. Okay fine, maybe 5 sips. It tasted like bitter soft drink to me anyway.
| The beer WAS NOT mine. And I had no idea why Oppa looked like she just made a Carbonara Pasta for me. |
Here is the climax of the day. When we wanted to pay, they placed their money on the table so Oppa and I did the calculation for each individual. But you know what happened? The RM 20 that Ah Yi placed on the table was gone, just like that. I knew she paid because I saw her 'doing transaction' with Papa and I saw that RM 20 note. But in the end the note disappeared, just like that.
In the end because Nek and Ah Gong wanted to ciao already (it looked it was going to rain anytime) so Nek just settled the problem by paying the excess RM 20. Ah Yi and I felt so terrible. The 7 of us are students of Accounting and Finance but we failed to solve a RM 163 bill somemore Nek had to pay extra just to solve the problem.
Either, the note flew to the floor and someone (by someone, I mean excluding the 7 of us) saw it and well, put into his/her own pocket or one of us accidentally took it because writing our names on our money is just too mainstream, it just decided to play hide and seek.
Gah. Feel so terrible. But in the end we said goodbye and promise to see each other during Xhibit 2 which will be held around early July.
![]() |
| OH JUST LOOK AT MY EYEBAGS!!!! :'( |
Well, do enjoy the one week holidays and hope that everyone will enjoy their 3 months of internship. I hope I will too. And of course, I wish all the best to Farrots in preparation for Xhibit 2. You girls have my support always.
❤
![]() |
| Made this for them during Xhibit 1 I know it ain't that nice I'll try to make a nicer one this time. If I have time. =P |


No comments:
Post a Comment