Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Dai Gor Lui?

I'm the one in a million who never really work before, I mean considering the fact that I've already graduated from highschool. Except being a tutor. Okay, so I literally worked before. That's why I feel like urgh, I'm growing up! Dai gor lui jor! It's time for me to have some salary lol. Time to work!


Almost all of us already had a job in hand, except for those who didn't have the initiative to find jobs when we were given so many months to do so. Sigh. People with no initiative and discipline. They make me feel so nervous for them all the time.


I whatsapp my family members all the best in their intern, and Kaomou's case is the funniest among all hahaha. He seriously is an over happy-go-lucky guy lol. Even our Teesside coordinator wished us through Nek hehehe~

Managed to have a bit curls and snapped a pic of them! #throwback





小学毕业后,曾经感到恐慌,因为即将要到中学上课,那是一个我从未接触的环境; 到最候,中学生活成为我人生最重要的阶段之一。

中学毕业后,期待的是没什么校规的大学生活,那是当初的憧憬; 虽然总忙考试忙assignments,可是有他们,我的朋友,我的家人,所以我很享受大学的生活。


明天要开始实习了。有点紧张,很希望我也能享受着这3个月内所学到的一切,更希望我不会在第一天就得罪人哈哈哈。



LIFE STILL GOES ON!

No comments: