Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

MANA JERSEY AKU?!!

I'm sorry but I can't help falling in love with you~ using this phrase as the title of this post.

MANA JERSEY AKU?!!!

My RED long sleeves WOLF 88 jersey. 88 is Kai's number, you know, the guy who hold onto me when I fainted. *faint again*

So I actually lied to the whole world (according to Oppa, but not me because I did tell Nek) that I couldn't make it to the event. I wanted to lie to Nek too but I needed her to get me tickets so yeah.

Thanks to Kitkat for fetching me to SEGi from my bank and back home too.

When I reached the usual place that they hang out whenever they dance, there were 2 kind of expressions.

Oppa saw me first and she was like "Eh. You got come ah."

Then Ah Yi saw me and stunned for a while before she screamed "EH!!!!! YOU GOT COME AH?!!!!!!!!" 

That's why I love Ah Yi so much. Hahahaha.

My Papa and Mama. Long time no see and they looked like AH BIAOs. xD

Because I know what Farrots are going to wear so I already make planning for my outfit but in the end since my jersey is no where to be found, I had no choice but to be an OL for the day.

Me and my parents. Muahahaha.
Sorry Nek, this time you had to be your own PR. I no longer was the tour guide of the day like last sem due to our seatings.

In the end, even though The 3 Farrots didn't win but I'm still very proud of them. *beaming*

As I'm always involved in the conversation of their dance schedule and planning, I knew that they are trying their best to coordinate their time to practice and contribute ideas to make things work. Especially when we are having internship this sem, time is precious to them.

It all goes down to compromise and determination. Not to forget, the telepathy between Farrots.

This is what happened when you are the director. Every valuable stuff will be given to you for your credibility-looking-face. I wanted to shout LELONG LELONG~ BUY ONE FARROTHO FREE ONE IPHONE 5S~

All the red stuff.
And I just wanted to tell Oppa, I know that she loves and misses me~ So I want to screenshot this conversation as a proof that she does even though in reality she seldom shows her affection to me. *shy*

See? I KNEW IT!
Conclusion, I just want to say, I hope to see my jersey when sem 3 starts THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Aww you're so sweeeeeet even at work also draw me~
Cr: Nek
Why my expression macam ini? Why no WOLF word? Why no colour my jersey RED? Why am I wearing a skirt? Why the treble clef looks so weird? Why miss drawing carrot all over my notes?
More WHYs and I'll kena shoot. Hahahahahahaha.

As Nek said, this is the ONLY nice picture of me with them. I can't see my body anyway. :\ Cr: Nek
Of course I made them a card again. This time we can see the words from far, far, far away. And oh, I brought our Frog Kitty too!

Nah, gorgor, this is what it looks like on the back of the card.
The Carrot + 3 Frogs are Gorgor's masterpiece. Of course, she can make me look slimmer in the card but she didn't.

She kept on membebel-ing and blah3-ing me for lying to the whole world and not wearing jersey like them. I came to support also wanna complain non-stop. SIGH.


The weird thing, after almost one month of not seeing them, by seeing them again, I felt like as if we were not separated at all, not even for one day. I felt like we still see each other everyday and this event is just like another normal day.

Our hearts do tag along each other after all hehehehe.

We made it to the Time Magazine again! Hahaha!!
 

No comments: