According to Gorgor, I was born to be annoyed. While she was born to be scolded.
But she always annoys and scolds me. -.-
Since secondary school, if you're the first few friends that I made, sorry, you won't be in the I-will-make-sure-I-will-stalk-you-forever list. Because at the every end, those who are close with me, weren't those who gave me good impressions or whom I will choose to talk to first. Maybe I didn't even notice that you even exist.
Funny right?
And how about those who think that I'm a super serious person? They will just shrug it off after months of knowing me.
The fact that I am a serious person only stays if the people don't know me very well. If they have the chance, they will realise what I'm an innocent girl who believes people too easily.
Like, whaaaatttttt? After all these years of having annoying people around me I can still for fall their trap and believe in that they have said when they were just joking. Same o people, same o annoying people. Same o idiotic ME. >:(
Somehow I think that I'd changed to be more optimistic and less, well, serious. Many times I had successfully in making my friends vomiting blood due to whatever I've said or done, mostly out of my silliness.
Ever since my dearest Poh ah Poh dumped me to MMU for degree, she forgot to take away her blur-ness and left it with me. Last time I used to have great memory because she was so blur until I needed to remember the things that she ought to remember so that I can remind her the things that she ought to do.
Now that she had left me, I find no reason to do so anymore and with her blur-ness stuck with me, my brain wasn't functioning that well. I lost my common sense, I'm confused with counting petty cash, I can't understand immediately what people are trying to tell me.
The ups? Because my memory has deteriorated, I don't remember sad incidents that much. Which in turn makes me happier. And I'm always so blessed to be surrounded by people whom I'm comfortable to be myself the most. Where they don't find it offensive if I shout at them, stare at them, snap at them, smack them as hard as I want, transform to a little girl, be a strict teacher, whoever I am.
The only thing that I find it annoying is the fact that those people who annoy me non stop are the ones whom I want to keep close to me. In other words, those who are around me are the ones whom I love the most.
And these type of people will appear whenever I go, I presume.
Sigh. So much of annoyance with love.
No comments:
Post a Comment